Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Morning Session

So I met Jaime yesterday at 7:15ish before work to try out some portraiture. I have been on only one other portrait shoot just four days ago and was nervous... but I think several turned out really well! Here are a few:









I got several different expressions from her and am not sure which is my favorite. I struggled between choosing a serious look and a smile for the one of here in the red shirt - she really just lights up a photo with her smile!

Thanks, Jaime, for enduring my amateurish attempts. I hope you enjoy the outcome!

2 comments:

BaysideTigers said...

The Bayside Tigers appreciate the last picture where Jaime is rocking Blue Steel

The Nelsons said...

I really like the last few shots, the one from below in particular. It's artistic and unusual but still a very pretty portrait. The one with shadow is dramatic and the bubbles are fun and different, showing some personality and action.