Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kansas City at Night

Okay, so I'm doing this in reverse. I've got six posts in 'draft' mode, but I just can't wait to put these puppies up. I'm at home base for my ten-year high school reunion, which wasn't so scary, after all. My guy and I stayed with Mom the first night (thanks, Mom!) and for the second, decided on a room at the Plaza. I was mesmerized by this very large, very famous fountain last night.


This is by far my favorite from the shoot:




...though below is a close second. My intention was to make the light beams look as though they are coming from the horse's eyes:



....aaaaand, always end on the crazy, no? There will be more coming; I'm working through some hotel coffee this very moment in order to amp up enough to hit every fountain in the area. Which means we will also be stopping by this cute little cafe I spied on the walk back last night. Because come on, does hotel coffee really even have caffeine in it?!

No comments: